Providing Legal Representation to
Home Owners Associations in Ft. Walton Beach, FL
The day to day operations of a condominium or homeowners association is challenging enough. Managers and Boards have a variety of tasks related to the maintenance and upkeep of a residential community, and to also make important decisions about their future.
When complex legal issues surprisingly come up, the task of maintaining a safe and comfortable living environment for all residents can suddenly become difficult.
Just like an HOA manager helps bring resolution to disputes and conflicts between neighbors in the community he manages. We do the same.
When your Home Owners Association has encountered a difficult legal matter, the guidance of an experienced Fort Walton Beach condominium and homeowners association law attorney can be invaluable in helping you find the resolutions you seek with a minimal amount of stress and expense.
At the law office of Aaron B. Wentz, P.A., our lawyer leverages more than 19 years of experience to represent associations throughout Northwest Florida.
With your association’s best interests always in mind, we strive to provide the insightful and informative advice you need to address even the most complex legal matters, including:
- Filing liens
- Initial formation of an associations
- Declaring document and collections practices
- Collecting assessments and monthly dues
- Addressing law suits filed by owners and residents
- Whatever your specific concerns may be, our firm takes the time to fully examine your situation and understand your goals before offering advice that is tailored directly to your unique situation.
- This approach, combined with our knowledge of condominium and homeowners association laws, allows us to provide the cost-effective and attentive support you need when facing challenging legal matters.